Yes, not all candles are Eco-friendly.
Coconut candles not only are this but also each one is handcrafted using coconut soy wax, natural aroma oils and wooden wicks that crackles when burning, taking you back in time to when we lived peacefully in nature.. To add awesomeness to this candle, it burns for more than 45 hours, transporting you in time to beach holidays camp fires from the comfort of your home.
Wanna learn how to do an Eco-Friendly Coconut Candle?
What you will need:
- A 10cm coconut shell.
- Soy wax.
- Wooden wicks purchased or can be made from balsa.
- Coconut oil.
- Empty can or unwanted pot to melt the wax.
- Melt the wax using water bath / bain marie technique then add the oil while stirring well.
- Stick the wood wick to the bottom of the shell.
- Pour the wax
- Wait for it to completely cool before u light it or you will have an oily coconut shell.
Mention us: #deuxsignersDIY - when you try it on your own!!!